We know you want your wedding day to be absolutely seamless and that’s why we’re here. With multiple buildings on-site, Rosewood Farms has created customized spaces for you: from getting ready with your wedding party... to the last dance at the reception!Investment
- 11 total hours on-site (12pm-10pm)
- Preparation Time
- 7 Hours of Event Time (Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception)
- An extra hour for vendor clean-up at the end of the night
- Exclusive preparation areas for both parties
- Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony Locations
- Designated All-Season Cocktail Hour Space with Custom Fire-Pit
- Large Reception Barn with capacity for up to 275 guests
Tables & Chairs
- Ceremony Chairs for up to 200 guests (White Padded Folding Chairs)
- Hightop Tables and Chairs for Cocktail Hour
- Reception Tables
- Chiavari Chairs for Reception Seating
We give you the opportunity to choose from our hand-picked full service catering teams.
They will be able to work with you on creating a custom menu and experience to wow you and your guests! (All menu selections and invoicing is handled directly through your caterer.)
To ensure that every detail is covered on your wedding day (and the time leading up to it), we require you to hire an approved wedding planner. You and your partner will be stress free and able to relax with this special day being fully executed by a trusted professional.
For 2022 couples and beyond, we will be offering premier beverage services. With this service, all alcohol must be served through Rosewood Farms. We cannot wait to serve you and your guests… time to get the party started!
To cover you and your partner, we ask that you obtain a day-of event insurance policy.
Now that you’ve had a little glimpse of The Rosewood Experience, we would love get in contact with you!
Be sure to download our Pricing Pamphlet and we will be in touch with more information about the venue and setting up a private tour.